CEFAM provides a French American business education leading to internationally recognized degrees and global careers.
Established in 1986, CEFAM educates future decision makers and managers who will be putting their skills to work for international companies.
CEFAM strives to combine the best of both the French and the American academic systems:
• Quality education and innovative pedagogical methods
• A modestly-sized school that encourages close working relationships among students, teachers and administration
• Diversity in the courses on offer (liberal arts, marketing, management, accounting, languages and economics)
• CEFAM offers two tracks:
• 4 years in France : the CEFAM degree, certified by the French government
• 3 years in France + 1 year in the United States: Double degree conferred by an AACSB accredited university.
CEFAM’s faculty and staff have one ambition – the academic, professional, and personal success of all their students. Graduates are employed in high level positions throughout the world.
This full-time program is designed specifically for international students, willing to pursue studies in France. During a semester or a year, students learn the basics in business subjects, attend class lectures, and enjoy coaching sessions designed to help them make the best possible choices for their future education.
This program also allows them to improve their level of English, by daily practice.
The program covers topics such as:
Students earn credits for each course followed, and receive a certificate of attendance and the related transcripts at the end of the program.
PROGRAM IN LYON, OPERATED BY CEFAM BUSINESS SCHOOL
PROGRAM IN PARIS, OPERATED BY THE AMERICAN BUSINESS SCHOOL
Advanced Critical Thinking 2