CEFAM provides a French American business education leading to internationally recognized degrees and global careers.
Established in 1986, CEFAM educates future decision makers and managers who will be putting their skills to work for international companies.
CEFAM strives to combine the best of both the French and the American academic systems:
• Quality education and innovative pedagogical methods
• A modestly-sized school that encourages close working relationships among students, teachers and administration
• Diversity in the courses on offer (liberal arts, marketing, management, accounting, languages and economics)
• CEFAM offers two tracks:
• 4 years in France : the CEFAM degree, certified by the French government
• 3 years in France + 1 year in the United States: Double degree conferred by an AACSB accredited university.
CEFAM’s faculty and staff have one ambition – the academic, professional, and personal success of all their students. Graduates are employed in high level positions throughout the world.
This 9 weeks program has been designed to improve students’ French and English language skills while enriching their knowledge of French and European Cultures. The program offers Intensive French and Business English courses combined with cultural activities, including a French Cuisine lesson.
Get a taste of university life in France and prepare for future study while working towards your future degree, expanding your knowledge, and interacting with university staff and students.
Gain credits towards your future degree
Prepare for university life in France
When you enrol in your university degree you’ll be well prepared having already completed study at this level.
Plus, you would have made connections with CEFAM staff and students – which means you’ve already hit the ground running toward success at university.
Intensive French Courses : 5 hours/week (9 Weeks)
Business English: 5 hours/week (9 Weeks)
TOTAL: 10 hours a week for 9 weeks
DATES: Mid October – Mid December
Activities and Visits
Activities and visits outside of the classroom are also a major component of CEFAM’s headtstart program. For example: