PROFESSIONAL MASTER IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Created in 1975, the IGS-HR Management School is a successful story since 43 years. Success of our students along the years demonstrates a capacity to adapt the ways of learning to changes in the market.
IGS-RH aims for success:
• Continue to combine humanist values and high professional skills
• Ensure that our students are able to find and transition smoothly to careers in France and abroad
• Foster the emergence of “good minds” and encourage the growth of mature and responsible individuals
• Help each student find long term career path in a changing, unpredictable and global business world
In order to remain the leader in human resources, IGS-HR stays on top of new developments, and continues to move forward and innovate. By integrating this approach in its teaching and programs, IGS-HR provides to students with the best and latest ways of working in HR to succeed professionally and personally.
Each campus hosts our students with the same patterns:
• A dedicated and cohesive team having the willingness to help students to meet their objectives
• The power of our education Group with a network of 8000 partner companies, 54 000 IGS Alumni and 13 000 students a year in 8 skill areas and 3 campuses: Paris, Lyon, Toulouse
• Acquire valuable study abroad experience with opportunities in 4 main countries and possibly a full semester of courses abroad (University of Sherbrooke)
• Get hands-on experience through internships, coaching and seminars, that will allow you to build up your résumé before graduation
• The existence of a strategic HR committee enabling the connection with the latest state of the art in Human Resources
Directeur IGS-RH Paris - June 2016
A Full-Time International MBA, designed for students with a 4-year undergraduate degree seeking a position in HR.
IGS offers access to a top-ranked HR MBA program regardless of educational background, experience or geographical location.
The Professional Master 2 (Human Resources Management and Development – RMDRH*) corresponds to the second year of the two-year program. It addresses Human Resources from a managerial, strategic and organizational point of view to make you a future Business Partner HR Director.
In Paris, with 8 months of classes in English, on the Paris campus and includes a period of internship (6 months).
Followed by a 6 months internship & dissertation.
Real team work, harnessing everyone’s talents to:
IGS achieves this by structuring its teaching into:
A September 2012 ranking by the industry’s leading magazine for HR and social matters « Liaisons Sociales », in partnership with ANDRH, the French national association of HR directors, named IGS-RH number 4 for full-time training in Human Resources Management.
This leading position is backed up by IGS-RH’s distinction of being the most widely known and cited HR school by HR directors. A criteria-specific breakdown in the same survey highlights IGS’s strengths in several areas such as professional placement, international focus, attention to individual student development and executive training.
Career prospects. IGS ranked no. 1 for the most job-focused, full-time training program out of the 77 courses surveyed. This excellent result reflects the value we at IGS-RH place on employability through one-to-one support, individual and group tutoring, assistance from our student supervisors and corporate relations directors and a graduate job board.
Employability. Ranked no. 1 for this criterion as well, IGS-RH is widely recognized for its high-quality educational content tailored to the wants and needs of future employers and students. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our teaching to mirror changes in the business world. To do this, we draw on input from our professional guest speakers, our Strategic Direction Committee, our alumni network as well as the jury members, conference participants and supervisors we work with.
International aspects. Ranked 2nd most internationally focused full-time training course, IGS was rewarded for its outward-looking policy, with its highly effective classes in English, its partnership with London South Bank University, providing an English Master of Science degree, semesters offered in 6 English-speaking countries spread over 3 continents and its numerous international guest speakers.
ACCOR • AIRBUS • ALCATEL • ALSTOM • AREVA • ATOS • AVIS • BRISTOL MYERS SQUIBB • CREDIT AGRICOLE • DANONE • ERNST AND YOUNG • EVIAN VOLVIC • EMBRAER • EUROCOPTER • FORTIS • GE • GDF SUEZ • GEMEY • GLAXOSMITHKLINE • HERTZ • HERMES • IBM • IKEA • INDOSUEZ
Ayu Bunga TRISNANINGTIAS
Isabelle MICHEL MAGYAR
Engagement & Diversity VP SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Alumni 2003 HR Director Sandro