If you need help with the process, or have any question, CONTACT US!
1. CHOOSE YOUR SCHOOL AND YOUR PROGRAM
Explore FIGS programs here to find a program that suits your educational and career objectives.
2. APPLY FOR ADMISSION
Download the application form here or contact us and we will send it directly.
Provide evidence of the qualifications in order to meet the entry requirements of the program you have selected.
Ensure all documents are certified copies, signed and stamped. All copies must be legible.
Scan and email us your completed application form along with all required documents.
3. TAKE THE ENTRY TESTS (INTERVIEW/TEST)
4. AWAIT ADMISSION COMMITTEE’S RESPONSE
5. REGISTER AND PAY THE FIRST DEPOSIT (2500 EUROS)
6. START YOUR VISA PROCEDURE
A. Campus France
B. Consulate of France in your country of residence
Make an appointment with French local consulate and bring your entire file and the supporting documents below:
Confirm to your FIGS advisor acceptance or refusal of visa and your arrival date
7. PAY THE SECOND DEPOSIT AS SOON AS YOUR VISA IS GRANTED (2500 EUROS)
8. ARRIVE IN FRANCE
9. ARRIVE ON THE CAMPUS TO FINALIZE ENROLLMENT WITH THE SCHOOL
10. ATTEND THE ORIENTATION SEMINAR
10. PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE BEFORE THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER