S T E P 1 . APPLICATION
Apply online: http://www.figs-education.com/register-online
Your application file must be fully completed with all supporting documents.
Ensure all documents are certified copies, signed and stamped. All printing must be clear and legible to allow easy reading.
Proceed with the payment of 80 Euros for application fees.
S T E P 2 . ADMISSION
• Take the admission tests at the requested date and time on Skype or directly with a FIGS representative. There will be no second slot: you must be ready with proper audio material on the given date and time.
• Wait for the international admission commitee’s feedback on your application.
• If admission is confirmed: ADMISSION CONFIRMATION is sent to you by email.
S T E P 3 . ENROLMENT
Enrolment is confirmed as soon as we receive the first deposit as mentioned in the ADMISSION CONFIRMATION.
We will confirm by email as soon as we receive your deposit and send you the written CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT to start your visa procedure.
• Proceed with the payment in due time.
• It can take up to 6/8 weeks for a visa to be granted in some countries.
• This deposit is fully deductible from tuition fees.
• This deposit is fully refundable in case of visa refusal.
S T E P 4 . STUDENT VISA
1. CAMPUS FRANCE
• Create a private electronic file and follow the instructions on the Studying in France platform in your home country.
• Fill in the Campus France form.
• Take the pedagogical interview with Campus France: update your FIGS counselor.
• This interview should be carefully prepared : review your school/ program/ professional project/why did you choose France for your study abroad project / Sponsoring / Financing of tuition fees.
• Wait for Campus France’s decision.
2. MEETING THE FRENCH CONSULATE IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY
• Make an appointment with the French Consulate in your home country.
• Show up with your complete file and the following supporting documents :
• Retrieve your passport and visa.
S T E P 5 . GET READY FOR DEPARTURE
• Notify FIGS when your visa is granted and inform us of your date of arrival.
• Proceed with the second deposit on your tuition fees. As soon as your visa is granted, you are required to process to this second payment. This deposit must be paid BEFORE arrival on the campus.
Your enrolment will not be finalized in your school until the second deposit has not been received by FIGS.
S T E P 6 . ARRIVAL IN FRANCE
• Make sure you arrive in time for your intake. If necessary, a delay of 15 days can be granted.
• You must imperatively contact us after the 15 days of delay before departing for France to ensure your school accepts you despite the delay.
• Finalize enrolment directly at your school
• Pay the « STUDENT AND CAMPUS LIFE CONTRIBUTION » (CVEC). The amount of the CVEC for the 2018/19 academic year is €90 and can be paid directly online : http://cvec.etudiant.gouv.fr/
• Register to French health cover (compulsory) Approximate fee 220€ (birth certificate is required to register)
• Subscribe to healthcare mutual (strongly recommended) approximate fee 70€
• Proceed with the balance of your tuition fees on the FIGS account before November 30 for fall intake and before April 30 for spring intake.