• Quality education and innovative pedagogical methods
• A modestly-sized school that encourages close working relationships among students, teachers and administration
• Diversity in the courses on offer (liberal arts, marketing, management, accounting, languages and economics)
• CEFAM offers two tracks:
• 4 years in France : the CEFAM degree, certified by the French government
• 3 years in France + 1 year in the United States: Double degree conferred by an AACSB accredited university.
Chief Operating Officer, Sales and Training Government – Société Générale in Korea - CEFAM Alumni – Temple 1997
Associate JP Morgan, Hong Kong CEFAM Alumni – Pace 2006
Internships are an integral part of CEFAM’s programs. Students have an opportunity to spend 9 months in a company in France or abroad. Choosing CEFAM means choosing a school with solid connections to the professional world.
CEFAM helps all its students in the search process.
Clayton M. Stanger
American Consul in Lyon
The Student Career Center
This department offers students support in their internship and professional mission searches. Every year, many internship and job offers are available to students via CEFAM’s interactive platform: www.cefam-alumni.com.
In keeping with the involvement companies have in the development of CEFAM’s academic program, internships are an integral part of our curriculum. During the program in France, students are required to gain corporate experience through 3 to 6 month internships throughout the world (United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Latin America) and can complete their 4th year in a cooperative education program in the United States at Northeastern University.
Each student is followed individually to better define his or her career plan.
Citibank international Luxembourg – 6 month Internship
CCL Brussels – 3 month Internship