This one year program, recognized by the French Ministry and worth 60 ECTS credits, provides students with the management tools necessary to become tomorrow’s business managers in international corporations. It gives students the opportunity to learn by doing, while guaranteeing academic excellence.
Our MBA has several differentiation points
- The focus on the program is on business innovation and the acquisition of marketing and sales skills;
- A rich and varied pedagogy from e learning to individual coaching, business games and role plays and real life case study;
- A strong emphasis on French learning with 160 hours language and conversation courses;
- A focus on luxury and gastronomy (Lyon is one of the world leading hubs of gastronomy).
- A focus on wine and luxury industries in eight specialized courses;
- A focus on real life company cases with a consulting mission;
- A final dissertation which topic is chosen by the student and benefits from an individual coaching by IDRAC faculty.
DISCOVER THE COMPLETE PROGRAM : IDRAC MBA in Strategy & Business Innovation International Business Development